Argasol Pets 32ppm Wound and Sanitisation Solution can be used both topically and orally as an effective anti microbial and skin protectant. Therefore, it does not sting and is gentle on your pet.
- Safe for use in animals of all ages, species and skin conditions
- Contains no alcohol, steroids, chloride and antibiotic
- Boosts immunity and prevents infection
- Safe to be taken orally
- Food-grade and non-tosic
- Colourless and odourless
- Works with nebulizer for lungs
- Use with a dropper for eyes and ears
- An effective surface disinfectant
- Accelerates Skin Healing Kills Germs For Up To 4 Hours.
A general guideline based on the weight of your pet for oral dosing 1-2 times daily. Increase dosage frequency to 4 times daily when having an infection.
As a wound cleaner or irrigation, clean affected area with a cotton swab or cotton pad. For skin conditions, spray onto affected area several times a day.
- Ears/Eyes: Apply 1-2 drops daily into affected ear(s)/eye(s) till resolved.
- Inhalant: Use nebulizer with Argasol Pets 32ppm Wound and Sanitisation Solution 1-2 times daily for at least 15 minutes each time. No dilution is required.
Silver is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Therefore, chronic long term ingestion of silver or silver salts may cause argyria.
Powered by SilverSol Technology, USA
SilverSol® Technology produces patented nanosilver particles suspended in a medium of highly purified water or gel for use as a revolutionary broad spectrum anti bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal solution. The only nano silver food grade healthcare product that has more than 200 clinical studies.
- patented silversol technology
- clinically tested: anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal
- accelerates skin healing
- skin sanitization up to 4 hrs
- non greasy
32ppm Proprietary Silver Solution (purified water, non-silver at .01 micron).
Store in its original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and or different information than that shown on our website.
Above all, the information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. Therefore, we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.